"Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit."
— C. William Pollard, Chairman, Fairwyn Investment Company
As an experienced, professional curriculum designer, I will work with you to map out the most effective, efficient program that meets the learning goals you define while also considering the needs of your learners, their availability, and of course, your training budgets.
This approach will guarantee maximum comprehension and retention for learners, the strongest impact on your business, and the highest ROI for you.
Work with me and receive...
- An initial consultation to identify your needs and review any existing programs and/or training materials.
- A clearly defined list of learning outcomes that will achieve your desired impact on your business.
- Strategies to overcome any barriers or constraints that may impact your program or its' results.
- A detailed curriculum matrix that will serve as your instructor's map to the learning program, including suggestions of the most effective training methods and materials to employ.
- Evaluations designed specifically to assess learner understanding of all topics covered within your program.
- A "Train-the-Trainer" session, where I will educate your training & development team on proper design and delivery of your program.
- A review of training materials created by your team, which will include suggestions for improvement.
- Ongoing support provided to both you and your team during the initial roll-out of your new training program.
Free Tools and Resources
Sign up today to receive your free copy of "Modern Andragogy: Adult Learning Best Practices & Study Guide" to learn how to fit learning into your already hectic schedule and how to maximize your learning time with effective study tactics for adult learners.